DISTRICT ENROLLMENT OFFICE
NEW! 5740 Lawn Avenue
(216) 587-6100 ext. 3701
Fax: (216) 518-2679
NEW STUDENTS . . . Students planning to attend the Maple Heights City Schools must be enrolled. All registrations into the Maple Heights City School District require an appointment to provide a completed registration packet, along with the following items per registration. Registration packets are available for pick-up at all of our school buildings and Board of Education, between 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. weekdays or can be DOWNLOADED. After completion please call the enrollment office for an appointment to complete the process.
• Birth Certificate (child must be 5 years of age by 9/30 to enroll in kindergarten)
• Social Security Card or Number
• Complete Immunization Records
• Custody Papers (a signed and certified copy, if applicable)
• Ohio Driver’s License or State ID
• Withdrawal/Transfer Slip (if applicable)
• Last Report Card (if applicable)
• Unofficial Transcript (high school only)
• IEP (special education students only)
• Medical Exam Results (special needs, pre-school only)
• Proof of residency – At least 3 forms of proof is required.
Such documents may include, but are not limited to, current voter registration card, current municipal income tax return, valid driver’s license with current address, current utility bills, pay vouchers, current lease, and current insurance declaration page
For additional information or to make an appointment to enroll your child, please contact our Enrollment Office at 587-6100 ext. 3701.