The High School Track will be open to the community beginning Wednesday, July 21, 2021 from 7 a.m to 8 p.m. in accordance with the following guidelines:
Maple Heights Stadium Track Guidelines
- School Use Has Priority at All Times
- Maple Heights City School District Residents Only
- Track Open From 7:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.
- Please Use Lanes 4, 5, 6 Only
- No Spiked Shoes of Any Kind Permitted
- No Food or Drink Permitted
- Use of Football Field by Permit Only – Call 216-438-6400, ext. 1320 for details and an application form
- Use of this Facility is at Your Own Risk.
- Report Misuse of this Facility Immediately to:
Maple Heights Police Dept. 216-662-1234 -or- Maple Heights High School 216-438-6400, ext. 1320
- Trespassing During Restricted Hours Prohibited
- No Bicycles or Wheeled Vehicles of Any Kind Permitted
- Smoking or Use of Tobacco Products Prohibited by Board Policy
- Children Under the Age of 14 Must be Accompanied by an Adult